Bloomington Optimist Club members enjoy creating fun and meaningful activities for children in the community. We would love for you to join us at our Wednesday morning meetings to see for yourself the fun you could have, too.
We Meet Wednesday Morning Mugshots Coffee Company 10518 France Ave. S. (in the strip mall directly north of Cub Foods) Time: 7:30 – 8:30 AM
Good looking Middle-Schooler backpacks. These should hold up for a few years. Go study hard kids!!!
Join us for the Bloomington Citywide Garage Sale on May 19th, 20th and 21st.
Sponsored by the Bloomington Optimist Youth Foundation in cooperation and support of the City of Bloomington Human Services.
Sales will be held Rain or Shine, at your residence.
With the $30 registration fee option, payable to the Bloomington Optimist Youth Foundation, you will receive the following:
1. Publicity in a wide variety of locations
- Display ad in the Sun Current/ Classifieds in the Star Tribune/ Craigslist
- Frequent advertising in City publications
- Bloomington City Websites
- City of Bloomington Web page
- Bloomington Optimist Web page
- Listing in the Official List of Garage Sales available at the offices of Haller and Associates in Heritage Plaza Center at 10510 France Ave. So. beginning May 18th.
2. A durable yard sign
- With regulations regarding placement and to identify you as a participant.
- The signs and lists will be available for pick-up Tuesday, May 17 from 3-7 PM at Creekside Community Center – 9801 Penn Avenue South.
3. A copy of the Official List of Garage Sales (available for sale to the public on May 18th for $3 at Haller and Associates.)